Open gives most importance to the ethical code in business, transparency in operations and client satisfaction. We adopt the highest standards in ethics, believe strongly in our products and services and confide in the fullest satisfaction of our clients.
- We act by the dictates of Continuous Improvement of the services we offer our clients and candidates.
- We constantly monitor our processes and performances, and continuously seek constructive feedback from both our clients and our candidates.
- We like to commit ourselves to being constantly aligned with the leading strategic and tactical ideas in terms of Management, Human Resources and Leadership.
- We promote projects only if convinced of their feasibility for the client, and are committed to evaluating the achievement of maximum benefit from the services purchased, within the resource limits agreed upon for each project.
- We are true to our commitments and expect clients and suppliers to do the same. We are strongly determined to build and maintain a reputation of "excellence", and we work by the guiding star of Total Active Reference.
- Candidates' identities are given forth only with their consent and only to relevant and interested clients.
- We accept fees only from our clients, never from potential candidates.
- We undertake an assignment only if we are certain of completing it successfully.
- Because the most important factor in a successful consultancy relationship is trust and reciprocal discretion, we expect our clients to provide all the necessary information.
- We search for our candidates independently from race, sex, religion or age.